I Am Confused And Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Lord help me please. I don't know what to do with myself everyday. I am struggling. I have no job, I pray alot, I clean, I take my son to his programs he has mental illness. I try to cook and clean but sometimes I just can't. I really need prayer and a part time job to get me back into the swing of things.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I know how easy it can to get wrapped up in our problems, in our trials. Just know that God is with you and He cares for you. He has a love that knows no limits for you. How great is that. Place all your cares at the foot of the cross today. Let Jesus carry all your worry and anxiety. He died for you so you would not have to carry this heavy burden.

Father I come before you and lift up your child to you today. I ask that you bring them the peace and understanding that they need at this very moment. Put a desire in them to seek you above all other things. Cover them with love and mercy as only you can do Father. Fill them with your love and send them the comforter the Holy Spirit to minister to their lives. I thank you Father for what you are doing at this very moment. We give you all the honor and glory. I ask this in your Son, Jesus' name. Amen
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By ; Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a hard time finding a job and due to my shyness and social anxiety and lack of skills and I just got done with job training with voc rehab and they are going help me find a job and my family is lecturing me because I can't find a job and I feel like I am far behind I been job search...
Replies
8
Views
310
I am unemployed and I’m struggling to overcome the abuse that I suffered at my previous workplace. The flashbacks are from a psychological war. Those people tried to bring in my demise by increasing my workload to cause stress in the body which causes disease I’m not doing well right now and...
Replies
5
Views
207
Lord Jesus, I am confused for ### monthly needs. Make a way, please, for ###. Lord, speak to ### and melt his heart. Remind ### for his responsibility. Lord, I am tensed and confused for ### monthly needs. Help ###, please, Lord Jesus. Trusting You only... Heavenly Father, have mercy for ###...
Replies
6
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom