well its not a prayer request..since i cant post ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescueme

Prayer Partner
well its not a prayer request..since i cant post on other social groups about this ..

what do you think about this?

as i have a problem in my life since ### month i been praying for that ... in mean time i got so much discouraged a decided to stop praying about my broken relationship ..i prayed to god if this relationship is not your will then i will stop praying for this n guess what at the same evening while reading bible with my mum i ended with bible verse 1 Philemon 15 ... i was so happy and it encouraged me to pray more but after few weeks again i got discouraged i prayed to got god let your will be done i am so tired now n and after 2 or 1 days i went to cottage meeting .. and my dad was preaching and it was about genesis 32:26 where yuhana grab hold of lord and said to him 'i will not let you go unless you bless me' he did that whole night and god blessed him..

so what you people thinkk about it? please help me
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning. I have a prayer request. Since I started to work 2007 and I don't have nothing that I can show my life is stagnand. I try to pray but sometimes I just feel like I'm the only one who have made a big sin out of all this people. I trust God in everything that I'm going through. Please...
Replies
2
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,957
Messages
16,805,363
Members
650,430
Latest member
Aermoruirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom