I pray for my ### for healing, Guidance, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for my nephew ### for healing, Guidance, Wisdom, Blessings, emotional healing, protection and strength, and deliverance in Jesus name.....Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
158
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
129
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom