lord please help me and be with me in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepaK

Humble Prayer Partner
lord please help me and be with me in upcoming days. your will be done in our ward and in our city... iam praying from many days for new work... iam tired of waiting... your will be done from today in my life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
250
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
193
Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom