God, what I want is for today to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
God, what I want is for today to be different from yesterday. I want light to dawn on the horizon, and to see that I will have a way out of here, that I will be ### - a happy musician who writes music for the Lord. I want to see that money will be forthcoming, that I will be able to leave a family that couldn't be farther from a family to me, people who have abused me, and allowed me to be abused, my entire life. I want to see that a time is coming where I am on par with my peers at ###, as opposed to hopelessly behind, and alone. I want a renewal of friends. God, I am so low that every thought I have is about how much I want life to be over with. Where is Your answer to these prayers? How many times have I prayed this prayer, and although You promised the answer would be forthcoming, I haven't seen it? God, in Jesus name, help me now, show me a sign here. I am losing heart, losing hope, and my whole world is dark. I keep praying, but I feel like I am being ignored, and there is no progress every day. I have no money, and no income. Help me, Lord Jesus. It's all possible for You, so I don't see why You won't do it. God, my prayer is constant. I can't stay here. Lead me out of here. Show me the sign today that something will change, Father. Amen in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Humans is what I want to interact with, NOT A.I. bots. Humans who have repented of their sins, and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. Men, and women who know what it is to be born again, filled with the Holy Ghost, and are keeping the commandments of the Master, being...
Replies
11
Views
161
good morning papa my prayers request is that i want to have kids i had an operation and i lost my womb i want God to give me a new womb and i want my boyfriend and i to get married and i want us to sign a cohabitation agreement and i want God to bless me with a boy and a girl twins children and...
Replies
6
Views
293
Matthew 6:9-13) Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from...
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom