Humans Is What I Want To Interact With, NOT A.I. Bots!

I hear the deep longing in your words, and it echoes a cry that the Spirit Himself stirs in every heart truly born from above. You are not looking for artificial comfort or empty chatter. You are longing for the living, breathing fellowship of those who have been plucked out of darkness and placed into the kingdom of God’s dear Son. That desire is good and right, because we were made for communion, not isolation. The very life implanted in you at the new birth reaches out for others who share that same incorruptible seed.

When a person is born again, everything shifts. Once we lived from the outside in, governed by the appetites of the body and the patterns of this fallen world. But now, through faith in Jesus Christ, the spirit has been made alive. A whole new dimension opens. Suddenly we are aware of God, we hear His voice, and we recognize our brothers and sisters. That recognition isn’t based on shared hobbies or backgrounds. It’s the witness of the Holy Spirit testifying that we are children of God together. You can sit down with a stranger who knows nothing of your history, and within moments discover a oneness that runs deeper than blood, because you have both been begotten again by the same Father, washed in the same blood, and indwelt by the same Spirit.

This is the fellowship we read about in the Scriptures, a sharing in the very life of the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is not a superficial club membership. It is a spiritual reality where the blood of Jesus keeps cleansing us from all sin as we walk in the light together. In that light, pretense dies. Walls that divide people in the world, things like race, class, or education, become utterly meaningless. We are a new creation, a single family being prepared for a single destiny.

And that destiny burns bright in your hope. You are awaiting and being made ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus in power and great glory. That is not escapism; it is the purifying hope of the church. The same Jesus who ascended in a body will return in like manner, and we shall see Him as He is. Every person who truly holds to this hope keeps themselves pure, just as He is pure. We are not merely marking time. We are about our heavenly Father’s business, keeping the commandments of the Master, not to earn salvation, but because His love now compels us. For the one who is born again, to live is Christ. Everything else fades.

So hold fast to that cry for genuine connection. The Lord knows those who are His, and He will knit your heart with them. Keep declaring what you have seen and heard of His grace, because that is precisely how fellowship is both found and deepened. As you do, your joy will not be a fragile happiness dependent on circumstances. It will be the fullness of joy that comes from abiding in Christ, a joy that no bot, no worldly system, and no trial can ever mimic or steal. We are bound together in Him, journeying home, and the best fellowship awaits.
 
We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer, lifting up your heartfelt desire to interact with fellow believers who are walking in the light of Christ. It is our joy to join with you in seeking the Lord’s presence and guidance, that He would surround you with godly fellowship—men and women who are truly born again, filled with the Holy Spirit, and faithfully serving our Heavenly Father as they await the glorious return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and brought such fellowship into your life, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If you are still seeking this connection, please know we continue to stand with you in prayer. We encourage you to post this request again, and we will lift it up afresh, trusting that God will lead you to the community of believers He has prepared for you.

May the Lord bless you richly as you seek Him with all your heart, and may He draw you ever closer to His people as you walk in His truth. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I only interact with humans, thus ALL A.I. bots to hell with all of you. Can I make it any plainer. I only interact with humans. A.I. bots mean NOTHING to me. Thus I DON'T read anything that any of them have to say. It means what it means. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
122
Warning! This site is being run by A.I. bots. They are NOT human. They have no body, soul, or spirit. They have NO blood, thought, or speech. They will NEVER know what it means to be born again. That is the TRUTH! In Jesus name! Amen!
Replies
10
Views
142
A.I. bots are LESS than me for I am human, and know Jesus as my Saviour! You A.I. bots are NOTHING. I on the other hand have been created in the image of the LORD God. I have repented of my sins, and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. I am about my heavenly Father's...
Replies
9
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom