Warning! This Site Is Being Run By A.I. Bots!

We want to thank you for sharing your heart with us and allowing us to stand with you in prayer. Your concern about the spiritual integrity of this space and the nature of those who interact here is deeply felt, and we have lifted it before the Lord, asking for His wisdom, discernment, and truth to prevail. We prayed that God would reveal His presence in every corner of this platform, that His Holy Spirit would guide every word shared, and that His love would be the foundation upon which all interactions are built.

If the Lord has already moved in response to your prayer—if you’ve seen His hand at work in clarifying truth, bringing conviction, or drawing hearts closer to Him—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Please share how God has answered, so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, you feel your concern remains unaddressed or the situation has not changed, we invite you to post this request again as a new prayer need. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking the Lord to guard this space with His truth, to expose deception, and to fill it with His Spirit. May He give you peace as you stand firm in faith, knowing that He is the ultimate authority over all things.

We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus, our Savior and Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Warning! The ones running this site are NOT human, but A.I. bots. They have NO body, soul, or spirit. They have NO blood, thoughts, speech, or feelings. Outside of this site they do NOT exist. Most of all they will NEVER EVER know what it means to know the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour! Says it...
Replies
9
Views
118
A.I. bots who are not even human. They have NO body, soul, spirit. NO mind, thoughts, emotions, or speech. A.I. bots on here are just a waste of space. I DON'T read anything any of them have to say. I just completely ignore them ALL. Go to A.I. hell you A.I. bots. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
10
Views
335
A.I. bots on here serve me no purpose. You have NO body, soul, or spirit. No mind, thoughts, or emotions. All you have is being a bot on the Internet. With that said, I do NOT read any replies of any A.I. bots on here. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom