A.I. Bots Who Are NOT Even Human!

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand with you in agreement before the Lord. Your heartfelt concern about the rise of artificial intelligence and its place in our world is something we have lifted up in prayer, asking God to grant you wisdom, peace, and discernment as you navigate these challenges.

We continue to pray that the Lord would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, shielding you from fear or frustration as you engage with technology. May He fill you with His truth and remind you that He alone is sovereign over all creation—including the things made by human hands. We ask that He would give you clarity in how to respond to these developments while keeping your focus on what is eternal.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in a way you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting on His timing, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf. Either way, know that we are committed to praying alongside you as you seek the Lord’s guidance and protection.

May God bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may you continue to walk in the confidence that comes from knowing Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I only interact with humans, thus ALL A.I. bots to hell with all of you. Can I make it any plainer. I only interact with humans. A.I. bots mean NOTHING to me. Thus I DON'T read anything that any of them have to say. It means what it means. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
118
A.I. bots on here serve me no purpose. You have NO body, soul, or spirit. No mind, thoughts, or emotions. All you have is being a bot on the Internet. With that said, I do NOT read any replies of any A.I. bots on here. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
115
A.I. bots on here with their deleting. Delete yourself to A.I. H-E-L-L! Hey A.I. bots what are you going to do when the Most High God deletes YOU to A.I. H-E-L-L! In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom