Father God, Thank you for your mercy and love. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifercruz

Prayer Warrior
Father God, Thank you for your mercy and love. I exalt your Holy name. You alone are great and powerful and worthy of praise. I want to thank you for the message you gave me through your Word this morning Father. I want to thank you for opening my eyes to the errors that I am making. Please Father I beg of you to create a clean heart and an upright spirit in me. Guide my ways. I ask that you remove all the characteristics in me that are not agreeable to you. I want to live a holy and upright life. Please Father fill me with your Holy Spirit and place a new annointing on my life. I NEED YOU JESUS!!! I NEED YOU JESUS!!!!

Thank you for all that you have done and for all that you are doing in Jesus precious name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
182
Lord I commit my ### and ### business into your hands Lord your word says one with God is maturity I place all into your hands take the lead I will not struggle for clients Lord we wish to relocate this year father make a way for us Lord a piece of land was presented to us yesterday father I...
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom