Financial Turnaround/ Favour

  • Thread starter Thread starter adeboye
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adeboye

Guest
I need God to showers me with financial favour and mercies so as to shoulder my responsibilities as a ### and ###.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im facing trouble today in my business, please pray that my customer will show me mercy and favour to cancel his orders which i m not able to fulfill
Replies
10
Views
152
Pls pray for the repairs/turnaround for my condo unit. Pls pray that the repairs move forward smoothly. That I get a reasonable price for repairs and get excellent work done by contractors. I found someone to take care of my wood floor. Pls make sure he contacts me to move this forward. Pls pray...
Replies
9
Views
137
Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I need a financial turn around. I understand that the love of money is the root of all evil. I’m asking for Your intervention because I’m falling behind on bills. I canceled some services just to have enough for The most important bills. I’ve negotiated with...
Replies
9
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom