Dear God, I'm here again knocking your door to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

simondxb17

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, I'm here again knocking your door to please help me out with my burden. Let all my problems go. Keep us always safe, my families and my friends and relatives. Lord, heal all the people who are suffering from illness. Give them a strong body and health. Lord, hear my prayers.

Amen..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
But my eyes are upon You, O GOD the Lord;
In You I take refuge;
Do not leave my soul destitute.

Psalm 141:8
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please bless my son ### with apartment please bless him soon him and his family are struggling. My lord Jesus Christ this ### please lay your hands on my shoulders with a blessings and a victory miracle favor angels for me and my ###. I’m suffering a hardship. And we need your blessings...
Replies
6
Views
282
Dear God I'm here today to pray to you and to ask for forgiveness for I repent to all my sins and sexual sins, I am so sorry for disobeying you oh Lord God and I beg for your mercy oh Lord please don't let me get pregnant I pray that I will not miss my next period. Oh Lord God have mercy I...
Replies
6
Views
513
Dear God I'm here again praying for my peace of mind. All of the things I am going through makes me more feel de, depressed, looser and this anxiety is getting worse.. I have to move out but I don't know where to go because I don't have the money for down-payment for a new place to stay..my Lord...
Replies
10
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom