sbo
Disciple of Prayer
Father God I pray to gain a financial freedom. I am tired of living this kind of life. I ask to be debt free and free me from bondage. I do not want to be a burden to my children anymore. You gave me two grandchildren who are orphans to raise them. God give me health, wisdom and finance. I want to send them to good schools where your Word is still a priority. I also want to buy a farm and provide me with funds. Wherever I seek for funds, open the doors for me. I also pray for my children to also have a financial breakthrough. Let the business project for a hospital come through. I also pray that satan brings back all that he took from my son as he lost his business. I pray and ask all this in the name of Jesus our Lord and Saviour. Amen
