Please pray for salvation for the two ### and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter beth26
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beth26

Guest
Please pray for salvation for the two D's and T. Pray that T and D2 move on in their lives and that God send them good Godly men to love them and provide for them. Please let God place conviction in their hearts for the discord that they seek to cause. Pray to turn D1's heart toward me and home and restore our marriage. Father, please breathe new life into our relationship. We have been together a long time, and you reunited us after a long separation. However, the trials that have come against us have been difficult. Please help D understand how destructive the things he is doing are. Thank you.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Lord, I declare salvation upon these people's lives. I pray you grant them an honourable marriage and may you restore every broken relationship in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
I cry out to the Lord with my voice;
With my voice to the Lord I make my supplication.
I pour out my complaint before Him;
I declare before Him my trouble.

Psalm 142:1-2
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
12
Views
222
Pray for my friend. That she will truly repent and believe in the gospel. I believe in miracles and would like for you all to pray for one with me.
Replies
10
Views
233
Please pray for the salvation of ### and ###
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom