Father God forgive me for my sins. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Father God forgive me for my sins. I am so angry and hurt at my future daughter-in-law. She has caused so much damage in my family. Please help me to forgive but also to give me wisdom on how to interact with her. I have lost so much trust for my son and her. My son has fallen so far from God since he is with her and she clearly says she will never serve God. My home is no longer filled with the joy of the Lord but instead all I see is anger and discord. Please I ask God to remove this woman from my son's life and send him a Godly woman. Please God open his eyes to the truth. I don't know who this woman is but I'm asking that Jesus please move in this situation before it is too late. By most of all please do not let her take my peace.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
ISAIAH 40:11- "HE WILL FEED HIS FLOCK LIKE A SHEPHERD; HE WILL GATHER THE LAMBS WITH HIS ARMS, AND CARRY THEM IN HIS BOSOM, AND GENTLY LEAD THOSE WHO ARE WITH YOUNG."

WHEN YOUR'RE HURTING, LET YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GATHER YOU INTO HIS ARMS.
 
http://www.###.org/index.htmlhttp://www.###.org/index.html

### teaches on Psalms 91. This would be very encouraging for you peaceful.

Thank you Father for your love for peaceful. Thank you for your mercy and grace for her. I pray for spiritual wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ that she would know how to pray and seek you concerning this situation with her future dil. Guide and lead her giving her godly wisdom in knowing how to speak to her son and let him be open to the words of life she speaks. In Jesus name. amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation,
You have covered my head in the day of battle.
Do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked;
Do not further his wicked scheme,
Lest they be exalted.

Psalm 140:7-8
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: ###

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, forgive me of my sins. I repent right now God and thank you for everything you do for me and thank you from seen and unseen danger, my prayer today is that I need money, my rent bill is behind and I'm trying not to get a victim notice, I'm just asking you Father right now that you...
Replies
5
Views
255
Please pray that God forgives my sins and have mercy on me.
Replies
12
Views
394
Please pray that God forgives my sins and have mercy on me.
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom