Father God forgive me of my many sins. Help ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evangeline

Disciple of Prayer
Father God forgive me of my many sins. Help me to do your will and not mine's. Free me and my family from debt. Amen
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
I said to the Lord: “You are my God;
Hear the voice of my supplications, O Lord.


Psalm 140:6
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, God, and my father in heaven. Please forgive me for my sins, which are lust, anger, and smoking. I kept on repeating the same mistakes over and over, but please give me the power to overcome them once and for all. Still, I am very grateful because you keep on forgiving me for my sins...
Replies
7
Views
383
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Father God, forgive me of my sins. I repent right now God and thank you for everything you do for me and thank you from seen and unseen danger, my prayer today is that I need money, my rent bill is behind and I'm trying not to get a victim notice, I'm just asking you Father right now that you...
Replies
5
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom