Dear lord, look upon me with favour. grant me your divine ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathy3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathy3

Guest
Dear lord, look upon me with favour. grant me your divine mercy. turn my sorrows into joy and my anxiety into peacefullness. i come to you with the petition of my ### student visa appeal. lord, touch whoever is responsible for that decision, let then grant me the visa, lord you know my dream of studying, let it be fulfilled.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Do good, O Lord, to those who are good,
And to those who are upright in their hearts.
 
Psalm 125:4
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, grant me your divine wisdom, knowledge and guidance in my competitive examination, help me to remember every lesson, teach me the subjects with your holy guidance and bless me with a gazetted job. Bless me with own house in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
330
HEALING Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen. — Cope by Faith
Replies
9
Views
272
HEALING Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen. GOD said: Isaiah 41:10...
Replies
6
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom