2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
We are facing a new problem, we took a hand loan, now the person who lent the money is in urgent need. Now they are compelling us to repay the entire loan amount in 2-3 days without excuses... They are knocking our door every moment day and night, making our life miserable... Please pray that...
Replies
3
Views
90
  • Locked
I pray ### and his wife get the medical help they need. He has a brain tumor and she has COPD. I pray their suffering, pain, financial burdens be lifted to the Lord and better days are ahead for them.
Replies
6
Views
87
O
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for my wife, ###. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a week ago. Doctor can't operate because it had spread to her liver. Now our only hope is the Lord. Only He can cure her. Please together with our prayer I believe the Lord will hear and heal her...
Replies
7
Views
181
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
3
Views
116
S
  • Locked
Dear loving God, really need your presence in my brother. God, we need your BLESSINGS and prayer for my brother ###. He is very much in Satan's hand. He is in danger. He is at peak stage to end up his life. Plsssssssssssss. Plsssssssssssss Plsssssssssssss Plsssssssssssss Plsssssssssssss...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
please say prayer for tomorrow. not easy day tomorrow. thank you for any prayers
Replies
4
Views
159
  • Locked
My Lord, I'm so worried. I need to hear from the immigration office before June so that I can register my son to school nearby. I can't sleep and am very much worried over this whole day, every day. Today I read from my devotional book that worrying is a sin as it didn't come from being...
Replies
4
Views
251
  • Locked
Dear God Please help me feel better soon. I have been worried and stressed a lot. I have hard time sleeping at night.
Replies
7
Views
158
K
  • Locked
Please pray my husband gets a positive call letting him know he is still employed & there has been a positive resolution of the incident at work.
Replies
6
Views
145
M
  • Locked
lord Jesus please help me so that this function goes off well today and tomorrow
Replies
4
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom