2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Almighty God, I need your presence all the days of my life. I need your divine healing and deliverance and finally, I ask for God's guidance to purchase a vehicle for commercial use by end of the year ### or early ###. Amen
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
Father, Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today. Please heal my sinuses and my headache. Thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is...
Replies
4
Views
93
S
  • Locked
please pray for the restoration of ### and ### relationship the God will be in it and restores the love and put them back together.
Replies
6
Views
88
T
  • Locked
i request you to pray for me. my exams are starting from this weekend. please pray for my success.
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn, remember Jesus is always there with you in the midst of the storm all you have to do is...
Replies
6
Views
106
  • Locked
SHALOM soldier please pray for ###, she need support to Jesus thanks
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I pray to you for help in so many aspects of my life. Recently with the birth of my very very colicky twins I feel you are breaking me down due to my sins -- making things such a strain on the marriage you've given me, my work is not prospering, it's been almost 15 years now that...
Replies
2
Views
106
R
  • Locked
I want God to grant me divine healing against internal problem and I want to pray against every spirit of premature death in my life, family, and friends. I dreamt of premature death of a friend and colleague. So I want God to cancel death in my life and that of my friends and family. I also...
Replies
5
Views
271
  • Locked
praise God with me for ###'s journey mercies to school and a second and last chance with the school management please pray for her to be calm and to concentrate in her school work for God's wisdom and understanding and God to remove for her the bad friends who have put her in trouble and the...
Replies
4
Views
179
  • Locked
Pray for healing and provision. Pray that God will heal my heart for the hurt that my previous employer have done for me. Pray for courage to face everything that I will encounter. Pray for ### to release me freely. May I enjoy my job and grasp the business I am in. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
155
Back
Top Bottom