Almighty God, I need your presence all the days ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOAT2013PRAYERS

Humble Prayer Partner
Almighty God, I need your presence all the days of my life. I need your divine healing and deliverance and finally, I ask for God's guidance to purchase a vehicle for commercial use by end of the year ### or early ###. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
may the lord's will .. be done in this.. let the vehicle be blessed father when you purchase a vehicle please first take it to ### and pray

amen
 
I am praying for you.

"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: ###

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loving Abba, I thank You for today. Abba, my sisinlaw still blames my brothers lung issues were caused by his employment at our ### ### up to the time he was working with us ### when he had to move back to his wife's family business after we fought. She still blames the chemical fumes of...
Replies
12
Views
184
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings You continue to pour out upon us and upon our resort. Today, we were able to pay off another loan, including the one from my brother which we had used to settle last month’s electricity bills. Lord, there are still many obligations and unpaid...
Replies
7
Views
257
Please Lord, I am so sad and troubled still and need to know if my husband is near as I believe he is living here in ### again and has been since Dec, 2024. Please Lord can you make a chance meeting happen so that I know for sure where he is. I've waited patiently for over a year to see, speak...
Replies
10
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom