Please pray for God to speak to me. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for God to speak to me. I need God's help. As you may know, my wife and I have been separated for ###yrs. I need God to intervene. It's bad. Something happened yesterday and I said some things. Because she asked a male friend to stay over at her apt with our two kids, I'm so angry. Now we don't talk at all. This has dragged on. She wants a divorce, but has not filed on me; she wants me to divorce her. I'm trying to stand for my marriage but I want to give up. I'm doing the ###'s marriage fitness bootcamp. It's hard to do this alone, and when she is rejecting me, please pray for God to open a door through this program. I'm out of options. Our kids are sad and praying to God for him to bring mom and dad back together, so far it's nothing but pain. Please pray. Need God's help. Need Him to speak to me now.
 
let me say you my testimony.... i have been separated for 9 months but God brought my husband back so wait on him... his timing is wonderful and don't lose hope I will pray for you

amen
 
Deut 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he swore unto them.

Praise Be to The LORD of HOSTS
 
Those who trust in the Lord
Are like Mount Zion,
Which cannot be moved, but abides forever.

Psalm 125:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
10
Views
213
You are proud of me for staying strong in the face of all hardships. Come to you when I am tired because you are always with me. Other than you, there are many people who are willing to help me and cheer me on. My life may not be easy, but you will help me make it through. -God ❤️
Replies
10
Views
244
Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom