2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
9
Views
151
  • Locked
pls pray fr ###'s exam as a good success in this exam is a need for us.
Replies
3
Views
111
P
  • Locked
Please pray for ### is suffering with headache and depression. ###
Replies
6
Views
109
R
  • Locked
praying for ### and healing from scabies
Replies
4
Views
84
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Support**: Reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or mentor who can...
Replies
27
Views
737
  • Locked
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need...
Replies
6
Views
105
G
  • Locked
Please pray for me - I have a job interview for a full-time position tomorrow. Please pray that God will favor me and His grace shall be with me as I go for the interview tomorrow. That I will be offered the position in Jesus Name.
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
i need a financial miracle today
Replies
6
Views
393
  • Locked
Dear Precious Lord Jesus, My parents and I give to you our financial situation. Precious Lord, You are more precious than silver; Lord, You are more costly than gold; Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds; And nothing I desire compares with You. Precious Lord Jesus YOU ARE GREAT I AM...
Replies
3
Views
124
G
  • Locked
please keep a family friend in prayer. He has many health issues. He fell 3 times last week. One time it took 12 hours and finally his wife convinced him for an ambulance. He is such a great man, father, friend, and brother. A very strong Christian. Thank you in advance for your prayers... God Bless
Replies
4
Views
135
Back
Top Bottom