praying for ### and healing from scabies

  • Thread starter Thread starter robx7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robx7

Guest
praying for ### and healing from scabies
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried meds given creams and everything and I ask more and more for prayers to heal me now on Jesus' time please. Also clear me of stress and give financial debt healing me and ###.
Replies
9
Views
446
I, have been sick for 9 years of scabies, & don't have help to get rid of it, prayer for no one,..& sick.
Replies
10
Views
293
I have seen doctor ###x to no help with scabies I suffer all over, my apt rent not paid car won’t start and electric bill due I pray 🙏🏽 for miracle ty Jesus
Replies
9
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom