Prayer For Healing To Let The Hurt Go Away !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need prayer to let all the bitterness and anger go. I need prayer to know that these events in my life were not my fault. I want to get married. I do forgive them. It still hurts me; I need for that hurt to go away.
 
Father God I just ask you to heal this person's heart. Father mend the brokenness that they feel and fill them with your love. Jesus I pray you would release your peace and comfort over them and cast out any anger and pain that may continue to linger. Thank you Jesus for never letting your people go on their own. I praise you for your faithfulness. In your name I pray, amen.
 
Dear Great Physician,

Lord you are so good to us. Lord you were there when this abuse happened and you were devastated and so sad for this sweet Christian. Lord, you gave us free will so some people will hurt us. Lord, it says in your word... Instead of shame you will give us double honor! Lord, thanks for this promise for this sweet girl. Lord, help her get over any bitterness. Help her to see this and face it and know that it was not her fault. Then help her to move forward knowing how you see the situation, that it was not her fault. Help her to see how loved she is by you. You created her for great things. Help her heart to heal and not hurt and help her to move forward. Lord I pray for good Christians and a good church in her life to help her continue to heal and know you more. I pray she will continue to mature spiritually and grow in her service to you! Help her to know your great love and grow closer to you. Help her to love who you created her to be. Then direct her feet to the good, Christian man that is trustworthy enough to be her husband and so together they will help each other on their spiritual walk. Lord I love you so much and praise you for the privilege to pray for this special, humble Christian sister.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I needed prayer over my relationship with ### and my family. My mom wanted to do a party to prevent dishonor in the community from me leaving home to be with ### and get married. I shared this with ###; he disagreed with the party but felt he had no choice but to wait for me...
Replies
5
Views
248
Jesus please let my rash go away. I can't go outside and do yardwork because something keeps irritating it. Also, please let my package come. I need the vitamins to help me. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
244
Good morning Pastor ###, Mummy ### and Pastor ###. Please here are my prayer requests, Prayer for healing for my husband, ### ###. He was diagnosed of Peptic Ulcer, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. My family has been under a siege. No matter what we do, we don't progress. Especially my...
Replies
5
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom