Gochelem

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning Pastor ###, Mummy ### and Pastor ###. Please here are my prayer requests,

Prayer for healing for my husband, ### ###. He was diagnosed of Peptic Ulcer, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. My family has been under a siege. No matter what we do, we don't progress. Especially my two brothers who have been struggling for years now but nothing to show for it. It seems like we are under a limitation that we can never cross. Please Pastor pray for us. My sisters and I are all married but none of us are happy in our marriage. Our husbands are not doing so well and my sister's husbands are always beating them. I left my husband's house with my son for ### months now because of what I was passing through in my marriage. Though my husband is begging that I should come back since ###, I feel like something is stopping me from going back. I have this fear that I will face worse things if I go back. Pleas pastor help me. I've been praying for a destiny helper that will help me in finishing my education. I graduated from the University since ### but I couldn't go for my Nysc cause I was owing a lot in school. This has hindered me from getting a good and also applying for Canadian visa to go study for my Master's degree program which I need financial help for. Please Pastor pray for me for my destiny helper to locate me. Thank you pastor. This is from ### ###. ###, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear man has had several surgeries for cancer. They've found some shadows on his ultrasound. Please pray for his healing. And maybe a little strength for me. In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
232
We are sitting in the ### office right now, awaiting word on a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We are praying for a miracle! Jesus please give us the details in how to proceed if the diagnosis is poor. I know my husband is scared, I have my Faith to lean on.
Replies
12
Views
110
Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom