pls pray fr ###'s exam as a good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanna

Prayer Partner
pls pray fr ###'s exam as a good success in this exam is a need for us.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray m having pain in ears feels demonic pray fr my ### infection also.
Replies
6
Views
288
I hv difficultly in breathing pray that I can get well also Satan is attacking my mind. pray fr gud sleep.
Replies
10
Views
264
please help me pray for ###'s dentistry licensure exam. This is ###'s 3rd take already. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom