Pray For Our Financial During This Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
Dear Precious Lord Jesus,

My parents and I give to you our financial situation. Precious Lord, You are more precious than silver;

Lord, You are more costly than gold;

Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds;

And nothing I desire compares with You.

Precious Lord Jesus YOU ARE GREAT I AM,

I am going to let YOU INCREASE and I am going to decrease.

I pray this in a prayer of FAITH and HUMBLENESS before YOUR THRONE OF GRACE.

In Your Precious, MOST POWERFUL, AND SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you tonight Lord I ask that you give this family a financial blessing Lord. Lord I also ask that you bless them richly. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:4 – “My heart is blighted and withered like grass; I forget to eat my food.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:4, the psalmist speaks from a place of deep sorrow and despair. He compares his heart to grass that has been scorched...
Replies
8
Views
202
Lord, please help us now with our situation, with our financial status. We really have no money left, our savings are gone, and we no longer have allowance for the coming days. It's so stressful. My husband also doesn't have a work lineup yet. Please help us, Lord, with our problem right now.
Replies
8
Views
149
Dear brothers and sisters...... I'm going through a very rough period of total confusion and lack of motivation. I recently lost my job and now unable to think clearly. I used to be very focussed and task minded but it somehow I feel very lost and like I know nothing anymore. Even struggle...
Replies
6
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom