I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need support, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pornography is a stronghold. Read Ezekiel 3:8-9. You need to fast and pray, if you never fasted before do it gradually, going for as long as you as you think you can. Also ask for advice on how to fast. Do not try a 40 day fast if you never fasted before. I strongly suggest that you research the proper way to take on a fast. Ask God to clear your calendar as much as possible. Then pray for the salvation of others' souls who ever they may be, you could also pray 5 Psalms and 1 Proverb a day, you can spend time memorizing scripture (even writing it out), the purpose is to spend as much time as you can with God. If you ask him to clear your calendar as much as possible, he will do that for you. Also read Matthew 6:5-15. I have been struggling with sexual immorality since the age of ###, I am ### now. This is one of the hardest temptations to overcome. I encourage you to do this soon, don't wait. God will help you. I hope this works for you. God bless you.
 
Flavia - You can have victory!!! God is powerful and created the universe, so he can help with this sin! God's word has power, prayer had power and your cries to the Lord can release his angels to protect you! You can go through a few steps each time this happens and it will get easier to resist and finally you will be free... 1. pray "God, please forgive me for this sin, it is not good for me." 2. Pray "God, I repent and turn completely around the other direction from this sin." 3. Pray "God, Help me to turn the other direction. I need your power to make this change!"

Dear Lord,

I pray for this Christian to receive your powerful help. They are crying out for you to help them break this stronghold. Help them repent each time and turn from this sin and then ask for your help to overcome and it will get easier. Lord, thank you that you care so much! I pray for angels to protect them. I pray a hedge of protection around them so they do not look at porn.

I pray for a complete change and that all the images would be erased from their mind.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
I'm in prayer with you. God can deliver you. Keep on asking, and keep on believing but most of all be sincere and HE WILL ANSWER YOU.
 
The first thing to do is ask God forgiveness of your sins. Secondly, do not watch anymore porn movies or anything of that nature because the devil wants you to start a path of your destruction. You feel sad and unclean because you do not like what you do and it is keeping you from feeling good about yourself. Like they say, if it feels wrong to you then it is wrong. You know yourself as well as God knows you and if this is causing you some stress then you need to pray to God to remove this temptation and desire so you can feel right within yourself and with God. No God will not punish you or looking to punish you, because your doing a number on yourself with the guilt. In Jesus name, I pray that you will find peace and calmness to move pass this and renew your Words with the Lord. I pray to bind the evil that is causing you distress and sinful thoughts and pray that the Holy Spirit fulls you to guide you to the peace and calmness that God wants you to be. In Jesus name, AMEN.!
 
Personally, I think Christians get bent out of shape with anything of a sexual nature and then you have Priests who molest kids, ministers having affairs with parishioners, etc. I am a Christian.

I think the thoughts you are having while masturbating is causing the guilt that you are experiencing. Hopefully, you aren't getting turned on to child porn where that is illegal and poses different problems. I see nothing wrong with touching your own body to learn what feels good and right to you. I know others will disagree with me—that's okay.

We are human and humans have hormones that are naturally more stimulated at the time of ovulation and around a woman's cycle. I am not sure of your gender but I can say that ALL sins are equal (i.e., judging people, gossiping, stealing, etc.). We are forgiven. Jesus paid the price for our sins as we were born in sin.

Don't beat yourself up. Ask God to forgive you—you are forgiven! It is hard to stay away from porn if you don't want to be turned on. So, don't put yourself in that situation. It is not easy. Try to resist temptation—if you fall down, get back up and ask God's forgiveness again and again, He will do it! That is where God's Grace and Mercy come in. He knows we are weak and we will sin. You have to self-examine yourself and learn your weaknesses to try to avoid them.

I pray, Dear Father, that you comfort ### and give peace of mind and, more importantly, the strength to avoid the temptation of masturbation since this is the behavior ### no longer wants to do in the name of Jesus I pray—Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
145
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY THERE IS NO WAY FOR SATAN ### ### ### ### TO EVER CONTACT ME GREATLY THRU MUSIC EVER AGAIN GREATLY EVIL JERKS LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVERMORE GREATLY GET OUT OF MY BACK OFF OF MY BACK OUT OF MY ENERGY GREATLY NO WAY THRU MUSIC OR HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
212
Dear God, I got some bad news. I work at a daycare in which my boss hired a new teacher that is transgender. It is a person who goes by the female pronouns and dresses up like a girl. I don’t feel comfortable working with that person. 1) I am afraid that this person is going to confuse the...
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom