I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need support, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I masturbate and for now have been struggling with my spiritual life because of that. I started after someone showed me a porn clip. All am requesting that stand in for me. I hate this, I feel so sad and too unclean. Am tired of the situation. All i want is to stop but i find my self getting back there
I would like to pray in agreement with you that you will be cleansed of the negative activity. Have faith and believe in God's strength that you are more than a conqueror and you will win this battle.
 
You have great courage to admit this. It is a problem I have struggled with. I am asking that the Lord will help you to cure this problem.
 
Father God in Heaven, In the name of my lovely Lord Jesus Christ. You know the pain and the guilt that this child of you suffers, because of the temptations that make her fall. Please forgive her for her sins and help her to overcome these temptations. I am also going through the same problems in my life and sorry for sinning deliberately against this body and against heaven. I have no right to ask you to help me in the name of Jesus after sinning against him willfully. But we ask you our deliverer, by the blood of Jesus Christ that we will be delivered. If not for you, where I will go. Let all glory and honor be to our Lovely Lord Jesus Christ. We will be ever grateful to you for delivering us from this wretched problem. Amen!
 
Pls help & forgive us Lord for the wrongs we are doing, I request your forgiveness too & for all our Christian brothers & Sisters in Lord Jesus name. All glory to you. Amen.
 
Father God in Heaven, In the name of my lovely Lord Jesus Christ. You know the pain and the guilt that this child of you suffers, because of the temptations that make her fall. Please forgive her for her sins and help her to overcome these temptations. I am also going through the same problems in my life and sorry for sinning deliberately against this body and against heaven. I have no right to ask you to help me in the name of Jesus after sinning against him willfully. But we ask you our deliverer, by the blood of Jesus Christ that we will be delivered. If not for you, where I will go. Let all glory and honor be to our Lovely Lord Jesus Christ. We will be ever grateful to you for delivering us from this wretched problem. Amen!
My dear. It takes a step to get out of our own shells and open up our hearts to people who can help us. Am grateful for this, because I no longer do this, and I also pray that these prayers people are making for me, all touch your life. Let it change like the way they have touched me. Praise God again.
 
You have great courage to admit this. It is a problem I have struggled with. I'm asking that the Lord will help you to cure this problem.
You have great courage to admit this. It is a problem I have struggled with. I'm asking that the Lord will help you to cure this problem.
Uuuh have learnt that sometimes we need to admit that what we are doing is wrong. And am glad. God led me here and He has set me free. People have prayed for me, and am glad there is a lot of change in my life. This is the life I wanted to live, not the life of sin.

Amen dear.

I would like to pray in agreement with you that you will be cleansed of the negative activity. Have faith and believe in God's strength that you are more than a conqueror and you will win this battle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
145
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY THERE IS NO WAY FOR SATAN ### ### ### ### TO EVER CONTACT ME GREATLY THRU MUSIC EVER AGAIN GREATLY EVIL JERKS LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVERMORE GREATLY GET OUT OF MY BACK OFF OF MY BACK OUT OF MY ENERGY GREATLY NO WAY THRU MUSIC OR HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
212
Dear God, I got some bad news. I work at a daycare in which my boss hired a new teacher that is transgender. It is a person who goes by the female pronouns and dresses up like a girl. I don’t feel comfortable working with that person. 1) I am afraid that this person is going to confuse the...
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom