i pray that my marriage may go on, something terrible ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter georgious
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgious

Guest
i pray that my marriage may go on, something terrible happened and my husband is finding it difficult to accept, he thinks ### is the wrong one in all this and finds it hard to get another perspective about the matter. i try to reach out to him but it's like there is a concrete wall between us. i miss him, and us and i believe God will help us and that we can be happy again.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that God open ###'s heart so that he can hear the will of God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for my husband ###. May he leave his mistress ###. Drive her out of our lives peacefully lord. May their bond be broken, may he see me for the wonderful woman he says I am instead of someone who cheated and lied to him many years ago. Help him see he can forgive me. Lord help me...
Replies
6
Views
331
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
688
1. I pray for my marriage. May God locate me with the right man for my marriage 2. May God grant me good health and long life 3. May God locate me with my destiny helpers. 4. May God help me to finish my mother's house so she can have a roof over her head 5. May God help me to start my...
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom