Dear Father, after the prayer of financial provisions requested, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, after the prayer of financial provisions requested, me and my ### are now in a disagreement. Her company is in the critical financial situation and I have no ability to support this financial difficulty. Lord, please bless my ###'s spiritual live style. Please lead our path into the way to glorify Your Name. I always believe that You can do everything, but may our spiritual life is not ready to receive Your miracle, therefore, Lord, please do a restoration in this. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Financial Provision, Faith, Family, Friends, and Guidance Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart full of worry, but also full of faith. You know my situation in its entirety—you see every bill, every burden, and every tear. Lord, I need Your help urgently. I need $### by May...
Replies
10
Views
446
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please stand with me in prayer. My heart is full of gratitude because God has never left me, yet I also come before Him weary, burdened, and in need of His strength. Thank you for lifting these requests before our Heavenly Father. 1. Thanksgiving, a Deeper...
Replies
10
Views
238
Dear Prayer Request Members, Thank you for your prayer support of my previous prayer. I am grateful. I am still job searching and still in need of a financial breakthrough to meet my financial needs including rent and utility bills. Please pray that God leads my job search and is present at...
Replies
9
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom