Pray For ### For God's Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord I pray that you watch over this individual's parents. I pray that you will send down your angels so that they may be in pain no more. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Precious Lord Jesus,My parents' health I pray for GOD's Healing. GOD You are The Greatest Doctor. Precious Lord, You are more precious than silver;

Lord, You are more costly than gold;

Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds;

And nothing I desire compares with You.

Precious Lord Jesus YOU ARE GREAT I AM,

I am going to let YOU INCREASE and I am going to decrease.

I pray this in a prayer of FAITH and HUMBLENESS before YOUR THRONE OF GRACE.

In Your Precious, MOST POWERFUL,AND SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been diagnosed with cancer. ###, I will have a Pet Scan. Please pray that 'God will intervene, and the scan will show healing. I am a Christian professing Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you.
Replies
14
Views
195
Please kindly pray that I may be uplifted after the passing away of a close relative, for my emotional and physical healing, for abdominal pain to cease and for sound refreshing rest / sleep, and that I will feel well and strong enough to attend Church. I really need the Lord's Help and trust in...
Replies
12
Views
354
Peanut is my ### year old cat that is having issues walking with his hind leg..He has arthritis in his leg.. He walks but he limps..
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom