2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord God I still say thank you for all you have done although I am a sinner. Lord God you know everything that's on my heart from my profession to my loved ones. Lord you see my situation and hear my prayers. Lord as you have done it before Lord do it again. I need you in college as I play...
Replies
4
Views
75
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister whose biopsy result for lymph node under her arm shown positive and she has to go for cancer treatment. She has got 3 children (twins 4 yr & son 14mths). Also, I request your prayer for my brother who lost his job last year August and still couldn't find any job. Please...
2 3
Replies
24
Views
690
P
  • Locked
Please pray to give me strength and faith that God is always with me, and will show me the way.
Replies
5
Views
102
P
  • Locked
Please pray for ### for guidance on which new job to take. I am torn between two jobs. Thank you for giving me two jobs to decide from. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
4
Views
495
  • Locked
THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING MY ### WITH A JOB TODAY...I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE SAME BLESSING. I DID NOT GET THE OTHER JOB I HAD A INTERVIEW FOR, BUT I KNOW SOMETHING WILL COME THROUGH SOON. AMEN!
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
Heavenly father, I pray for Christians with large families. I pray that you will give them the grace to raise their children to honor you and bring glory to your name. Their children will grow up honoring their parents and testify to the goodness of God in their lives. When you bless these...
Replies
6
Views
151
  • Locked
I ask that you pray for my pastor ### ### who had a heart attack please
Replies
8
Views
118
  • Locked
Requesting continued prayer for my ### year old daughter's lymph nodes. The first round of tests came back ok, but they are still acting up and I just pray that they would resolve themselves and not be due to an underlying issue, especially a serious one. I also ask for continued prayer for the...
Replies
7
Views
190
L
  • Locked
We just want to give thanks to God and Jesus Christ who is the head of our life. We need for God and Jesus Christ to answer our prayer. We are crying out to you, Lord Jesus Christ, and your Father, God. We need for both of you to answer our prayer, we need right now and forever. When his lawyer...
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray for my Mother ###'s Salvation and for her health to be restored and that everything goes well on her medical examination and procedure on the 21st of February. I declare it done in Jesus mighty name amen!
Replies
5
Views
127
Back
Top Bottom