My ###'s Salvation And Health Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboo8

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my Mother ###'s Salvation and for her health to be restored and that everything goes well on her medical examination and procedure on the 21st of February. I declare it done in Jesus mighty name amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### he follows false doctrine, has fits of rage, is tormented by the devil, has a bad meth addiction and needs salvation.
Replies
7
Views
179
my ### salvation unity in Christ in family. love towards one another and Christ. I need freedom from ### spirit
Replies
6
Views
272
He is lost, unhappy, lonely and full of anger. Lord I pray that you soften his heart and reveal yourself to him so that he cannot deny your presence. Let him live for you and experience your beautiful love and peace.
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom