2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Jesus help us to be anxious for nothing but we come to you with all things and ask you to calm the seas. to take away fear and begin to open doors that you desire us to walk through. help us lord god to only be at rest in you. to not allow those that are critical of us to harm us but heal us in...
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
I ask for peace and strength. Please God bless me and my actions. Be with me and my loved ones. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
5
Views
107
L
  • Locked
I was diagnosed with Sarcoma and I find out what grade it is tomorrow. I'm nervous.
Replies
7
Views
120
K
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### have a lot of anxiety and depression. ### also need a job. God is ### only hope.
Replies
5
Views
103
S
  • Locked
Please help my sister. She doesn't believe in God, Heaven, or even Hell. I need help to save her and to be in heaven with me when we die. She has always been the most important to me and I just can't stand the thought of her being in eternal agony. Please pray for ###, my younger sister and best...
Replies
4
Views
255
  • Locked
my mind and soul are at war I want to live a Christian life and follow God but my old way of living keeps trying to pull me back to a life of sin pray that I may find new friends and that I may find a good Christian woman to start a relationship with
Replies
5
Views
115
H
  • Locked
Home in ### We got a 2nd chance for our modification. Please pray for us to be able to keep our home.
Replies
4
Views
148
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### that his heart be softened to end this divorce and that God carries him back to me. I love him and miss him so much. Please Lord, work a mighty work in him and heal him. Help ### to ask for help and to want help, and to end all destructive behaviors currently in...
Replies
11
Views
192
C
K
  • Locked
Praise the Lord! Very Good Morning! I request you to please pray for my father-in-law [Mr. ### ###]. He is becoming too weak and in his right leg continuous pain. His cancer is increasing. Please pray for him. My mother [Mrs. ### ###] is too weak now and she also has many problems. She cannot...
Replies
4
Views
164
  • Locked
Please remember the Servant of God, our ### in your prayers. He passed this afternoon after a battle with brain tumors. His wife and 3 adult children are left behind, and I pray that God bless his family and remember him in His Kingdom. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom