Please help my sister. She doesn't believe in God, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SophiaKayleigh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophiaKayleigh

Guest
Please help my sister. She doesn't believe in God, Heaven, or even Hell. I need help to save her and to be in heaven with me when we die. She has always been the most important to me and I just can't stand the thought of her being in eternal agony. Please pray for ###, my younger sister and best friend. I cry just think about what her fate can turn out to be. Please pray for her <3

Love ### ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a son, ###, he says that Jesus doesn’t exist and he says blasphemous things about him and Mother Mary. This hurts my soul. He further goes on to say that he hates his life and wishes he was dead. I don’t understand why. My husband and I live to make him happy but no matter what we do for...
Replies
8
Views
105
It very hurtful that this guy saying God is not real and he wants us to stop praying. I don't know about everyone else it's upsetting me and he said the Bible is not real and it's made up and he says God is fake he said if there's a God why do bad things happen. Please pray that he believes in...
Replies
6
Views
267
my husband doesn't believe in Jesus Christ he said is a white man he believes in his ancestors, and he having an affair with her colleague that using witchcraft, they are going to my home and sleeping in my bed making love together, please pray for ### i cant handle this burden is too heavy for...
Replies
6
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom