my mind and soul are at war I want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren7295

Disciple of Prayer
my mind and soul are at war I want to live a Christian life and follow God but my old way of living keeps trying to pull me back to a life of sin pray that I may find new friends and that I may find a good Christian woman to start a relationship with
 
I used to struggle too! My boyfriend actually helped me be closer to God. I go to church every week and give tithes, 10% of all income you receive. I listen to only Christian music, which was the hardest for me, but there are bands that I always listened to that I didn't even know were Christian. Listening to music about God and love for him makes me feel closer to him. You can find a girlfriend at your church!!! It's easier to do things for God when you have a partner. Read more of the Bible and think often of how thankful you are for everything in your life including your own life. GOD IS GREAT!
 
Lord help this person to hang onto you, to read your word and renew their mind, to go through the pain of dying to self and desires that are no good for them, to continue to simply focus on how much you love them and know that they will begin to grow more fully. Send friends that will help this person along the way. (look up celebrate recovery in your area) ### go and it helps a lot. Pray without ceasing and thank God for everything. You will win the battle. With God all things are possible.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please restore my ### where I have heal mind body spirit and body in Jesus name. ADONI don't let my enemies triumph over me, over my marriage. Lord don't my enemies triumph. Over me. Lord let holy spirit convict my husband about is unfaith infidelity and choices to destroy our ###...
Replies
12
Views
424
Please pray for me to get my life back. My mind back. So I can live.
Replies
10
Views
204
I SPEAK LIFE MY MIND IS HEALED MY OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS MIND IS HEALED I HAVE DISCERNMENT I EARNED BACK GREATLY I CAN SEE AND K NOW WHEN IM BEING ATTACKED BY SATAN ### OR NOT..I GET A CHECK IN THE MAIL FOR MY GOD IDEA PHOTOS ARE A BLESSING FOR ME FOR NOW ON GREATLY FOREVERMORE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
8
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom