I ask for peace and strength. Please God bless ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
I ask for peace and strength. Please God bless me and my actions. Be with me and my loved ones. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know everything that I am carrying today—the pain, the worries, the disappointment, and the fear that filled my heart after receiving the letter about the resort board of directors meeting for the incoming ###. Lord, please take away the...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please keep me in your prayers. I’m walking through one of the hardest seasons of my life. Since losing both my mother and father, I’ve been battling deep grief and depression. Some days it feels overwhelming, and I’m doing my best to keep trusting God even when the weight feels heavy. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
244
I'm feeling a lot of nervousness with my new role, afraid of how my supervisors may view me. Please pray that God will give me ths peace that passeth all understanding, the ability to do my job well and to get familiarized with it, to get along with my colleagues, to stay rooted in Him at all...
Replies
12
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom