I was diagnosed with Sarcoma and have the grade ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loricolgar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loricolgar

Guest
I was diagnosed with Sarcoma and I find out what grade it is tomorrow. I'm nervous.
 
Father God we lift this prayer to you and ask in Jesus mighty name that this person will be a living testimony of your Mercy. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, please I was diagnosed of fibroid and glaucoma and I want to be healed. Please pray for ###. ### son is ### years ### months and he wasn't walk, he can't even sit alone unless you hold. Please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
285
Please pray for me getting many tests waiting on results. This can give you blood cancer and my first husband died from that and my kids can’t lose me too! They are checking everything and some results are coming back weird. Need to take meds that are high risk for this. Already have epilepsy...
Replies
10
Views
405
Please pray for ###. ### was diagnosed with breast cancer and ### don't agree with that. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom