Job Decision

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parishpk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Parishpk

Guest
Please pray for ### for guidance on which new job to take. I am torn between two jobs.

Thank you for giving me two jobs to decide from.

In Jesus name

Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m currently awaiting a decision regarding a job I recently interviewed for at a ###. This is a time of reflection and careful consideration on both sides. I would deeply appreciate your prayers for clarity, wisdom, and peace—for me and for those involved in the decision-making process. May...
Replies
9
Views
253
Please pray I make a wise decision about the job offer. Please guide me on what to do. Please give me Your wisdom on what to do and help me to do the right thing. I’m really confused right now. Please help me not to make a disastrous decision.
Replies
10
Views
452
I am at a pinnacle with my job. I may be retiring in seven months or less. I have to decide whether to take in a new employee who is well aware of my decision. She may be able to take over my business when I leave. I’ve never had an employee. I’ve always been a one-man show. I know this person...
Replies
13
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom