Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask the Heavenly Father to guide each surgeon's hand as they perform surgery today on our pastor ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thanks for all the prayer that went out to ### she is home and recovering well Thanks to all and many Blessings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our pastor, ###, had a heart attack and just had triple bypass surgery. Please pray for his healing and swift recovery.
Replies
10
Views
195
Pls pray for my father ### age ### ### ### he is Christian but He is under spirti of anger and depression and fear He is under attack of anger spirit he become very agrressive and abusive and very uncomfortable He is fighting at home He is Christian but not going church not allowing worship at...
Replies
10
Views
480
Ask Jesus to let him not have the peace of God until he repents and Jesus to show him how his policies had caused the whole nation to suffer and the citizens who are under his care are suffering because of his policies and the pastor to show the minister who caused harm to the whole country...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom