Requesting continued prayer for contentment while I wait for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Requesting continued prayer for contentment while I wait for new job in medical sales. I pray God will send a job I love that uses my abilities so I have joy and success and I am paid well. Pray for a door wide open and favor every step of the way!
 
Dear Father, in agreement with her prayer, please bless her with a new job that is suitable to her qualification and interest. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
I pray that God will add contentment to your Godliness and will bring to you a

a job you love that uses your abilities for you to have joy, success and a good pay In Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

am requesting continued prayer against the satanic network that follows me 24/7 issuing curses against me everywhere I go and on everything I do. Anywhere I go they come inside and follow me around trying to curse me. They want to strip me of God's protection, my relationship with God, and God's...
Replies
11
Views
435
Requesting continued prayers for my court hearings and case. My first hearing went well. The judge was very nice and generous. I was not put in custody and I have a bail which is ### and non-monetary. I went by myself as I didn’t have an attorney due to financials, and I was turned down for a...
Replies
10
Views
445
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom