For A Steady Spiritual Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Humble Servant of All
I am not able to maintain a steady spiritual life. Some distractions and sin is turning me away. Please pray so that I will be able to maintain a steady spiritual life.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would renew my strength, lift the weight of exhaustion and spiritual heaviness, and fill me with steady peace, clarity, and grace so I can function and walk faithfully today.
Replies
6
Views
204
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:30: So I purified the priests and the Levites of everything foreign, and assigned them duties, each to his own task. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:30, Nehemiah summarizes one of his final acts of reform in...
Replies
11
Views
222
Sickness might be a Consequence of the "Fall" and Global Sin, Personal or Familial Sin, a divine discipline, testing faith, or revealing God's glory, bringing us to rely on His strength over our own. 1 Corinthians 15:57: “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom