I feel so lonely, My inlaws are with us and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

priya2

Disciple of Prayer
I feel so lonely,
My in-laws are with us and they are reacting in a way showing so much love to their son and did not bother me at all.
I really miss my parents and want to cry aloud.
My husband doesn't seem to understand me,
Our intimacy, privacy, everything is gone.
Please pray for me as I am going through a tough situation here.
 
be strong, God be with you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel far from God and not much connection with people. Please Lord heal my family and our lives, please heal all who have cancer, diabetes, kidney disease, incurable disease. Forgive my sins and heal my pelas and my grandma. Please also send me some friends or supporters, I feel so alone. I am...
Replies
8
Views
357
I feel so lonely. After the conversation with my mom (###). She often cuts bond with me with.terrible comments, What have you good done in your life? (Narcissist) Only because i said to her that she is not right in one matter. Lord give me the lifelong partner. Its diffivult to live like that...
Replies
8
Views
486
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support. Consider talking to a mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. You can also contact a helpline in your area for immediate assistance. Remember, you're not alone, and there are...
Replies
9
Views
525
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom