I ask for prayer for my daughter to be ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsckcv

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for prayer for my daughter to be tender and patient with my grandsons. To love them unconditionally and to let them know they are loved. To help them and guide them.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for my daughter and son in law who are trying to get pregnant. Thanks
Replies
14
Views
316
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
230
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom