My Education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifemoreabundant

Beloved Servant
please pray that I can get caught up in school. I got behind after closing on my home. I don't want to fail. I want a better life for my family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
235
I dropped out of university after completing my second year due to financial constraints but I didn't request for a deferred year. Right now I found someone who is willing to finance my last year of education but am afraid to go back since I abandoned the course.
Replies
6
Views
323
God of WWN, I pray that you guide and grant my children through out their exams ### Amennn. I pray for successful results ### Amennn. I pray for miracle money ### Amennn. I pray for marital settlement ### Amennn. LORD I pray for business settlement ### Amennn. Thank you Jesus for prayers answers...
Replies
7
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom