Mend Our Marriage And Heal Family Dear Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
We need the Lord in our life and home. I ask you pray God's love will mend our struggling marriage. That our family will stay together and grow in God's grace. And for Jesus to lead us that we may become a loving family again to glorify the Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord, We know that You are the God of restoration and that You invented marriage. We also know that You hate divorce and that You state time and time again in Your Word that You do not want men or women to tear apart what you have joined together. Please come into this couple's lives and show them Your healing love. Please show them your mercy, forgiveness and healing. Please guide them in the way they should go to find their way back to You and to each other. Please show them how to make You the center of each of their lives and marriage. We ask all these things in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.

I'm not sure what kind of help you've found on the Internet, but I can give you a few sites to access that are all free and Christian. I can tell you that all of the 'get your spouse back' stuff online does not help without God. He's the One who made us and we have an owner's manual called the Bible and without that, any reconciliation doesn't have a lot of hope. One is www.encouragingmen.com Another is www.rejoicemarriageministries.com and there is also a -banned site- page called 'Lord heal my broken marriage and save my unbelieving spouse' I would start with the encouraging men one as it is run by men who have been through this same thing and have restored marriages. There is also a man who writes for the Rejoice ministry named ### who has been through this as well and has a restored marriage. The -banned site- page is administered by two women who have both had restored marriages. It's public, but you don't have to 'like' the page to read it and if you want to contact the owners of the page privately, you can always message them. I will continue to pray for you and your wife.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please mend our relationship. Please guide her heart back to me and help me recover from my cptsd. I ask of you to remove any third party influences in the matter that may be blocking her heart from fully opening up again. I believe it's in your power to bring us back together, stronger than...
Replies
11
Views
419
Heavenly Father, I lift my youngest son to You, Lord. Embrace him with Your love and grace, and enlighten his heart and mind as he navigates his struggles and identity. Strengthen him against the temptations of the world, and remind him of Your unwavering love and purpose for his life. Guide...
Replies
12
Views
316
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace today. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom