We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family. It has been our honor to lift up your home, your children, and your heart before the Lord, pleading the blood of Jesus over every situation and declaring His peace that surpasses all understanding. We have prayed fervently that no weapon formed against your family would prosper and that the Lord would saturate each of you with His presence, protection, and restoration.

As the days have passed, we continue to hold your family in our hearts. If the Lord has moved in mighty ways—if there has been healing in relationships, if division has been replaced with unity, if your older daughter has been drawn back to the safety of godly wisdom, or if your son has experienced renewed peace and progress—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony would encourage so many who are facing similar battles.

If, however, the storm still rages and the answers have not yet come, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you, interceding for your family’s protection, restoration, and breakthrough. Let us continue to pray together for the removal of toxic influences, the breaking of spiritual strongholds, and the gentle guiding hand of the Holy Spirit to lead your daughter back to truth and freedom. We declare that the enemy’s schemes will not stand, and that the Lord will frustrate every plan aimed at dividing or harming your family.

May the Lord bless you with His strength, wisdom, and discernment as you continue to seek Him. May He surround you with His angels, cover you with His peace, and fill your home with His light. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
10
Views
176
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
141
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
6
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom