2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
My father ### has been suffering with heart problems for the past four years, he has a pace maker and is refined to a chair. He is back in the hospital with kidney failure now. Please pray for his healing and that he will come to know the Lord as his Saver. He has been retired for the last year...
Replies
2
Views
128
  • Locked
dear lord please help me and bless me by helping pull my grades up.
Replies
3
Views
99
  • Locked
My mom got new medicine for her back today.....she is going to start tomorrow. I just hope she has finally found one that works!
Replies
2
Views
126
4
  • Locked
Send me your prayers - send me your hope. I would love to reconnect with ### in marriage again. Thank you, thank you!
Replies
2
Views
145
L
  • Locked
i am come to . you again lord jesus we is come to you ask you anwser our prayer lord jesus we need you lord jesus this ### and ### please lord jesus and your father name who is god we need you and is cry out to you and is begging you to set him free and lose him out of there lose him out there...
Replies
2
Views
63
  • Locked
Please pray for my 2nd daughter, ###, who is going to fly back to Australia on 16 Feb. Pray that she has a safe trip and has a good start with her new job. Continue to pray for ### on her coming exam. She is depressed and worried. Pray that she has confidence and pray that the new exam system...
Replies
4
Views
131
A
  • Locked
Need the help to go on a special diet. I need medical tests and supplies. Need to test to lose over ### pounds. I want and pray I am around to see my son get married, have children, etc. Please Lord grant me the resources to do this in your name I pray Amen.
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
continued prayer for the Lord's healing for three of my family with cancer. Thank you for your prayers
Replies
4
Views
78
  • Locked
Father, I am still praying for ###. Please heal her. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need...
Replies
6
Views
97
Back
Top Bottom