Need the help to go on a special diet. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter avidigno
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

avidigno

Guest
Need the help to go on a special diet. I need medical tests and supplies. Need to test to lose over ### pounds. I want and pray I am around to see my son get married, have children, etc. Please Lord grant me the resources to do this in your name I pray Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO GOD BE THE GLORY Giving due Honour to Jesus my lord and savior and god the father. I have had petitions granted by Christ Metcy. I am truly grateful because I can not make this journey alone. I need Jesus to always intercede for me to god almighty. I am still in the process of my relocation...
Replies
13
Views
189
I've been staying at a hotel for a month with my son and separated from other sons. It shouldn't be this way. My life fell apart after my mom died and I got into this relationship and moved in with him. We were unequally yoked. Tomorrow my son who is the kindest child will be on the streets! I...
Replies
6
Views
176
Please pray for me. I am suffering from bacterial folliculitis. As a result, my face, neck, armpits, breasts, under my breasts, belly, genitals, lower back, butt, hips, groins, and thighs itch uncontrollably day and night. I am suffering terribly. They say it is bacteria, especially the bacteria...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom