Ysmine
Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Please pray that my teacher will extend the time of my online homework. According to the computer I turned my homework in late, which is not true. I talked to the technical people and there is nothing they can do since they are following what the computer says—which I stated isn't true. I have three zeros in the grade book which should be 3 100's. So now when I email my teacher it is my word against a computer. Thanks and be blessed!!
Please pray that my teacher will extend the time of my online homework. According to the computer I turned my homework in late, which is not true. I talked to the technical people and there is nothing they can do since they are following what the computer says—which I stated isn't true. I have three zeros in the grade book which should be 3 100's. So now when I email my teacher it is my word against a computer. Thanks and be blessed!!
